- Replacing the remaining old code from Pan (done while I was at Microsoft Research). Most of the code has been rewritten and simplified, including the complicated code motion stuff (common subexpression elimination and loop hoisting), code generation (nicely exploiting Java), and GUI construction.
- Getting it whipped into shape to be a open source project.
- Applying the (domain-independent) compiler to other domains (sound, 3D, ...).
- Improvements to the wiki, including easier uploading of examples and automatic generation of galleries.
- Integration of Pajama and Eros (end-user syntax-free authoring of functional prorams).
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
New Pajama wiki
I set up a new wiki for Pajama (interactive, continuous, web-embeddable images). Please try it out and leave comments on the wiki or email them to me. I'm very interested in help with Pajama, particularly: